All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift, Evening Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
The role you’ll contribute:
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Responsible for preparing all food and related items needed for customers and patients on various pieces of equipment that include but are not limited to pizza ovens, woks, flat and open-flame grills. Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures. Demonstrates cost conscience behaviors while providing world class customer service and quality. Must be team and service oriented; display a supportive and positive attitude towards a diverse group of customers. Responsible for ensuring a safe and sanitary work environment that complies with all AH and department Policy & Procedures that include state and in-house Sanitation and Safety Standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures.
• Maintains equipment safety and surrounding work sanitary and organized.
• Demonstrates cost conscious behaviors by preparing only portion amounts needed according to sales projections or production numbers; serves customers proper portion sizes.
• Adheres to all sanitation and safety standards; monitors and records food and/or equipment temperatures as needed.
• Monitors food at serving areas for fresh appearance, proper holding times, and proper temperatures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.