All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Winter Gardenis about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: Winter Garden
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based & mission driven organization
Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
Positive working climate to support a work life balance
· Contributes to the 4 vital areas that are necessary for Advent Health to grow and succeed:
· World Class Service
· Cost Effectiveness/ Profit Extraction
· Sanitation/ Safety
· Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures.
· Maintains equipment safety and surrounding work sanitary and organized.
· Demonstrates cost conscious behaviors by preparing only portion amounts needed according to sales projections or production numbers; serves customers proper portion sizes.
· Adheres to all sanitation and safety standards; monitors and records food and/or equipment temperatures as needed.
· Monitors food at serving areas for fresh appearance, proper holding times, and proper temperatures.
· Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties according to established NS guidelines.
· Serves patients and guests quickly and efficiently, in a friendly and welcoming manner in order to ensure outstanding, world class customer service.
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed
What You Will Need to Succeed:
People-oriented, with a friendly, courteous disposition.
Receptive to change and able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Self-motivated, professional appearance and positive attitude.
Ability to observe and listen well, be committed to high quality standards and show initiative to make decisions.
ServSafe or equivalent
“Short-order” or fast food experience
The Big Picture
The Cook Grill actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Responsible for preparing all food and related items needed for customers and patients on various pieces of equipment that include but are not limited to pizza ovens, woks, flat and open-flame grills. Ensures that all cold and hot food products are ordered, stored, produced and served according to recipe specifications and proper procedures.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.